1. Gemara, Seder Kedoshim, Masechtot Bechurot, Arhin, Temura,
Kritut and Me’ila, and the book of halachot for Yom Tov of the Maharit Elgazi,
Zhitomir 1860 printed by the Shapira brothers, grandchildren
of the Rav from Slavita. Bechurot is missing the title page, water stains, good condition.
2. Masechet Yevamos, Zhitomar 1862, missing the title page,
good condition, light stains. 3. Masechet Hagiga, Slavita, 1818, printed by HaRav Moshe Shapira of Slavita, bad condition, leather binding.
4. Masechet Nedarim Slavita, missing pages up to page 9.
5. “Torat Zevach,” with explanations of the “Mizbe’ach Oleh,” “Yesod HaMizbe’ach,” “Oleh Shlomo” by HaRav Shlomo Gantzfried of the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch. Zhitomir 1870, printed by Rav Yitzhak Moshe Bakshet.
6. “Torat Kohanim,” second section on Parshat Tzav with explanations “Ezrat Kohanim,” “Tosafot HaEzra” by HaRav Tzvi Hirsh HaKohen Rapaport, Zhitomir, 1866, printed by Rav Avraham Shalom Shadow.
7. 2 missing books from Slavita and Zhitomir, Book of Deuteronomy with Or HaHayyim, Slavita? Shulchan Aruch Yoreh De’ah Zhitomir?
Different sizes and conditions. Signatures and stamps of ownership.